Thursday, October 27, 2011

Back Away From The Heat Gun!

Apparently I am addicted to embossing lately! Here is my entry for the Heart 2 Heart Halloween challenge this week:


I love how this turned out! Plus it was a great excuse to use my spiderweb border punch :) Here is a close up of the part I am most proud of:


The spider stamp I had was too small, so after I stamped it in Versamark I used my embossing pen to make all the legs a little longer! It is hard to see exactly what you are doing with a clear embossing pen, so I was pleasantly surprised that it turned out AWESOME! Then I sponged grey around the spider and also in the center of the spider webs so it wasn't so bright. 

It is always nice when the finished product turns out just as good as the vision in your head at 4 am!

3 comments:

  1. Spooktacular! I love the creepy spider (for Halloween only!), and the spider web punch finishes the card off nicely. That touch of grey is fab! Thanks for sharing @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great trick on enlarging the spider!! It did turn out great.

    ReplyDelete